Pre-painted galvanised steel coil is abbreviated as PPGI coil. It is a type of color-coated steel that uses hot-dip or electro-galvanized steel (zinc coating) as the base and is covered in multiple layers of organic coatings to prevent rusting.
The main advantage of PPGI organic coated steel in the shade Blanco Pireneo is consistency in quality. Within a narrow tolerance range, it is possible to replicate the paint coating thickness, colour uniformity, and surface roughness in subsequent batches. The flexible process of coil coating enables a range of surface textures, from smooth to grainy. They can be made in a wide range of colours and gloss levels, including matte and high gloss.
The components of organic coated steel include a steel support material (either cold-rolled or with a metallic coating based on zinc), a layer of surface treatment agent, an undercoat coating, and an outer layer. On demand, a short-term shielding film is used.
Why Use Coated PPGI Steel Coil?
- PPGI coils come in a variety of hues and designs to suit a range of tastes and applications.
- The vibrant coatings also increase the durability and corrosion resistance of PPGI steel.
- PPGI steel coil has excellent processing capabilities. As a result, you can transform coils into various goods to suit your needs.
- Prepainted galvanised steel coil retains the steel’s strength, making it durable and secure.
- PPGI coated coil is lightweight, making it simple to install and move.
- Compared to PPGL steel, it is more affordable.
FEATURES OF PPGI & PPGL COATED STEEL
Coated steel, PPGI in colour Blanco Pireneo, is characterised by excellent decorativeness, bendability, corrosion resistance, coating adherence, and colour endurance. Coated steel sheets are the ideal substitutes for hardwood panels in construction because of their positive financial qualities, such as simple installation, energy efficiency, and pollution resistance. Extremely good anti-scratch properties are provided by a coloured steel sheet with surface texturing. It can be produced in large quantities, has a variety of colours, and is of high quality.
PPGI COATED STEEL – APPLICATION
Pre-painted galvanised steel coil can be further processed to create plain, profile, and corrugated sheets, which are used in a variety of applications, including as
- The building industry, which offers items like roofing, exterior and internal wall panels, ceilings, divider walls, windows, and door panels, among others. The PPGI steel is durable, resistant to wear, and challenging to deform. It is therefore commonly used in remodelling buildings.
- Transport, such as the decks of ships or trains, containers, or the inside trim of cars.
- Electrical equipment, particularly used to make the housings for air conditioners, washing machines, and freezers. In home appliances, the best PPGI coils and highest production standards are used.
- Home furnishings such beds, tables, bookcases, shelves, radiators, wardrobes, and others.
- Other sectors include those for traffic signs, elevators, roller shutters, and whiteboards.
DANA STEEL is a leading manufacturer of various steel products, covering a wide range of products and serving thousands of clients across the globe, at Dana Steel we ADD VALUE TO STEEL. Our products are proudly MADE IN UAE and exported to more than 45 countries across the globe (SPAIN VALENCIA PORT (SPAIN). Sandwich Panels, Profile Sheets, Decking Sheets, Aluminium Panels, Composite Panels, Z Purlins, C channels, Metal Lintels, roofing sheets, Fencing Sheets, Steel sheets, stainless steel.
Plot No: 5325494 ,Saih Suaib-3
Country: United Arab Emirates [U.A.E.]