- “DANA Perforated Sheet” is available in several basic forms. They are sheet/panel/plate, screen, coil, and tube. Perforated sheets can be supplied either as flat, fabricated, and/or finished product because of versatility and ease in handling. DANA Perforated Sheet produces a wide range of perforated metal plates in steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel. Perforated products including architectural mesh and perforated tubes are also included. The most popular patterns for perforated metal sheets are round, square, staggered and decorative patterns.
Perforated Round Hole :
Sheets available in mild steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminum brass and copper.This pattern is very strong and has an aesthetic appearance and perforated sheets with round holes are typically used in:
- Wall & ceiling panels
- Architectural finishes
- Sunshade screen
- Air conditioning grilles
This kind of perforated sheet is used for display shelf and machine guards offering good visibility.
- Machine guards
- Air condition guards
- Architectural features
Staggered Perforated Sheet/ Slotted Perforated Sheets :
- It is best Suited for sorting and grading solid objects.
- Staggered perforated sheet is made to measure panels, edged and painted to any requirements using aluminium, steel and stainless steel edging sections.
- Materials applied for staggered patterns include mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum and copper.
- Decorative perforated sheets are mainly for architectural screen uses, including ceilings, façade, partitions in big hotels, buildings and offices.